Development & Marketing Partner,
Manage and successfully execute all details related to the Development (fundraising) & Marketing of the Winston-Salem Ambassadors (Ambassadors). Working hand in hand with the President, the Partner will be responsible for crafting and executing the Capital Campaign for the Winston-Salem Ambassadors. The Partner will assist in marketing efforts of the Ambassadors, including print, online and social media. There will also be additional fundraising and development plans developed as part of the work plan, to be determined at a later date.
The job will require evening and weekend hours on occasion, but will allow total flexibility on work schedule. This position is commission based to start, with the goal of becoming salaried.
- Craft and execute a comprehensive Capital Campaign.
- Manage marketing and communications from and behalf of the Ambassadors.
- Organize and promote events on behalf of the Ambassadors.
- Maintain any necessary databases, the website, and social media.
- Organize all mailings and correspondence.
- Develop periodic progress reports.
- Motivate board members and community members to participate.
- Complete other tasks deemed necessary by the President and/or Board and participate in related functions, events and activities which help the Ambassadors achieve its goals.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people from various organizations and businesses
- Possess strong communications skills
- A strongly self-motivated person who works well with minimal direction
- Proficiency in many computer & software programs including MS Office
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once and meet deadlines with assigned projects
- Possess a love for the city of Winston-Salem
Please contact Mackenzie Cates-Allen, President of Winston-Salem Ambassadors with your resume and a letter of interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.